Thursday, November 15, 2007

I am a blogger

Even though Dan thinks that Blogging is a little goofy, I think it's a great way to share. I was looking at some of my family's blogs and thought how much I liked to see what was going on in their lives and so I decided to share what was going on in our lives. Plus my kids are so cute I want to show them off, as any mother would. So, I am trying this out and hope you'll add us to your favorites and check up on us Okee's periodically, I will, in turn, try to make regular postings.

3 comments:

jake730 said...

Becca! We can't wait to see you all in the next few weeks! Thanks for sharing!

Jake

Roxy said...

What a cute little family. I see that Johnson stamp on all your babies - so cute!!!

DeborahDawn said...

How fun! Thank you for sharing your blog with me! Your children are darling! I love seeing how they grow, and how your lives grow and change.

love you guys,
Debbie