Friday, December 19, 2008

Tagged...


So I am posting the 6th picture in my 6th picture folder and tagging 5 friends. This is Margie at just a few weeks old. She had a hard time with night and day and so did I. So she slept a lot in her swing which seemed the only thing that would get her to sleep in the day sometimes. It was a really old hand-me-down swing that didn't really recline so there was a pile of blankets in there to make her comfortable.
I tag: Kim (since I just found out about your blog), Eliza and Emma (my sisters), Debbie, (sister in law) and Christine. Hope to see it posted soon.

2 comments:

Cothran Family said...

You are a nerd, I will only do it for you, no one else so no abusing the yes and no more chain letters. Do I sound like scrouge or what? Love ya bex

Cook Creations said...

This looks so familiar. The swing was a big blessing for me. How else would I have slept? Brings back memories!! I will get this done as soon as I get things together (that takes a while!!!)
Thanks! Kim