Monday, April 19, 2010

Photographer or Fashionista...

Margie has her very own and very independent fashion sense. I cannot usually pick out clothes for her, and even if they are ok, she'll pick something else just to be the one to do it herself. Sometimes it turns out super cute....Sometimes I wonder if she got dressed in the dark... She especially loves to dress up on special occasions... Here is the Easter photo posted earlier, purple and blue flowered skirt, purple polka-dot shirt(barely seen poking out of the bottom of her sweater), purple and pink striped sweater.

This one takes the cake, I have no idea where we went this day, but I know she wore this.... Gotta love that little girl.

So, she'll be dressed in her very own style, which is fine with me, (I only put my foot down occasionally on an outfit), and she'll be taking pictures whenever she can get her hands on my camera. Here's a little slideshow showing some of her photo's in the last few months. There's a lot of them and it's only about half. Thank goodness for digital cameras!

5 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

I love Jakey's face and the baby doll toes. Classic. She is such a little diva photographer! I think her fashion sense rocks too - her and Ethan could make a whole empire!

The Days of your Life said...

Why don't the cousins live closer!?!?!??! You should see the process we go through for an outing - even if it is to go outside and play! And now we are into fixing our own hair! It's amazing!
We miss you guys!
Big hugs and lick kisses!

Cothran Family said...

That is so funny! I remember Anna and Sarah asking me(and laughing) one morning if I got dressed in the dark just cause I had a tank top on over a sweater. Dress on in the dark Margie! dress on :)

inkahoots said...

I love it. Bring on the polka dots and the stripes. The fashion force is strong with this one. (And I wasn't laughing, Liza. Just smiling with a cough)

The photography is so telling... constantly looking up!

Chuckleheads said...

Who can't use a photo of a blue lava lamp or the carpet? I'm inspired by her outfits...

Sorry Liza - I WAS laughing, but really - I went to school in knickers in 6th grade so I didn't have a lot of room to laugh at you.