Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Baby Boy

Jakey: "Mom is there a baby in your tummy?"
Me: "Yes Jakey there is, it's going to be your new little brother."
Pause for a second....
Jakey: "Did you swallow him?" In case you didn't know.... #3 is due in September. Margie and I will be outnumbered with the boys. He was so squirmy in the untrasound the best photo they could get was this face shot, there's two more but they look more like skeletons. Thanks kid. I guess he'll take after his brother. Margie loves to feel him kick and Jakey won't sit still long enough to feel it yet, I think he's still trying to figure out how he got into my tummy, maybe when you're a little older Jake you'll understand, for now just keep wondering.

7 comments:

Stine said...

Did you swallow him - priceless! Congrats again!

JakenDebbie said...

I love the way kids see the world. Makes sense, right? :) How are you feeling these days? We are counting down the days until we see you!!

Johnston Journal said...

That's awesome! I'm sure he's probably wondering if you swallowed him if you have to throw him up to get him out? :) We are super excited for you!

Chuckleheads said...

Congratulations mama, papa, sissy and bro... I can't wait to meet the new Martin boy. love you guys!

The Hansen Family said...

I just laughed out loud...that was so funny! Yay for baby boys!!! (I'm outnumbered too Bex, it's not so bad:)

Lobe you guys!

Cothran Family said...

Oh the brothers! Beating on eachother, wrestling, and beating on eachother again. So fun :) I laughed so hard at the "did you swallow him?" funny!!!

Barbie said...

I don't know if we knew, but we are so excited for you. Love and miss you!