Friday, July 9, 2010

Auntie Eliza

Auntie Eliza has been here with us for a big part of the summer. She is getting ready to go to BYUIdaho so she's been shopping and getting school stuff ready and playing with us as much as she can. We had to take her to the traditional Oklahoma City sites and the weather cooperated with us enough to get some of them in. Here's us at the Bombing memorial site.On our way to get some Sonic downtown... it was so Hot!
Here's a great shot of my huge belly...only 8 weeks to go! The Zoo is always a favorite. She was my lifesaver when Jakey took off and ran away from me this day, I would never have been able to catch him. The Lorikeets were so fun until they practically attacked me. I had several on my arms and shoulders and then one landed on my head.. I couldn't get them off - it was a little much. Liza was able to keep them on her hand luckily. The kids wanted nothing to do with them.

We're glad to have Auntie Eliza with us for the summer and we'll miss her when she goes to school. Jakey thinks she's here permanently and probably won't be too excited that she'll be gone and a little brother will soon be in her place when we get back from our trip... we'll see how that one pans out!

1 comment:

Cothran Family said...

Eliza is so stinkin cute! What a hottie! Bex, your belly is cute too:) and I even got to see it in person today! (I love zoo pictures)