Thursday, November 12, 2009

Trick or Treat

Ok I know it's almost 2 weeks since Halloween, but I had to show off my little cuties. Jakey as spiderman, notice the crooked mask, he can "do it himself!!"
Our little Cheerleader

The Ward party with Darth vader and lots and lots of candy!


Trck or treat at the mall with friends. Jaycie, Margie, Maci, and Bella. We had a great time and got way too much candy. Gotta love Halloween right?
When I was a kid we went Trick-or-treating once on Halloween, this year we went to the Zoo(haunt the zoo trick-or-treat), the Ward party, the mall and then around the neighborhood. Are we just spoiled or what?

4 comments:

Chuckleheads said...

Adorable...especially the "i can do it myself" mask. :)

lexie said...

Halloween was fun this year. I can't wait until next year.

Cothran Family said...

Cute kiddos! and I know, lot's of trick or treating huh! And I am the wicked mama that steals a whole bunch for christmas stockings.(and myself:)
I love what a girl margie is and how did you get Jake to wear the mask?

The Hansen Family said...

We want the Martins!!!! Fuey on the Turkey!!! We want the Martins!!!! Fuey on the Turkey!!!
Can't wait to see you guys this week