Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fall

Fall is great. We've had very pleasant weather here and lots of time to play outdoors. I also got a new camera so I had to take a bunch of photo's to try it out. Here's our little Jakey looking very sweet I wish he were always like that, unfortunately he's usually up on the countertop getting into cupboards and anything else he can get his hands onto. I wonder if he really thinks he is spiderman the way he climbs up and gets onto things. Here's the last photo of our Halloween pumpkins......before they became this. It was very theraputic and fun. We raked some leaves and of course jumped in them. We set up our tent in the living room and the kids had a blast filling it with every blanket we own as well as their stuffed animals.
We've been to the library a lot so we have had many books to read. Dan wanted me to include this photo of Jakey and his finger up his nose. He's such a boy!And last but certainly not least, I have one of Dan's work associates to thank for these photo's. Him and a bunch of guys from his office go riding during their lunch hour on a mountain bike trail. Go Dan Go!!



4 comments:

lexie said...

So glad that you got a new camera! I really do think Jakey IS spiderman! That kid can climb on anything! It is amazing.

The Hansen Family said...

So cute Bex! I love that you smashed up your pumpkins...why the heck didn't I think of doing something like that?!? Brilliant. And tell Dan that Lance A. has nothing on his biking moves! Woot woot for Dan!

Cothran Family said...

Go Jakey Go! We encourage nose pickin at our house. Bex, what a good mom you are reading to those 2. Those picts of Dan are great.

Chuckleheads said...

How fun! I love the photos. They are super cute. Your family is just beautiful.