Sunday, December 19, 2010

For my Sisters.... several posts in one day!!!

I am trying to come back to the land of Blog. It's been a few months and yes I just did posts for Halloween and Thanksgiving in one day.. so what... at least I got it done before Christmas. Here's some new news from just the last week...
Margie won a major award!!! the King Arthur award at school (basically student of the month in her class - for being an all around great kid!) Here she is with her teacher Mrs. Baxter.
Congratulations Margie! Her best friend and nest door neighbor Bella also got the king Arthur award the same day as Margie! they were very excited! Here's the visit from Santa at the ward party last night(...aaahhmmm sisters... last night... look at me getting this posted so soon...) Margie informed me this year that she was going to sit on Santa's lap and not cry... my little girl is growing up! Jakey on the other hand didn't want anything to do with him, and someone else took James' picture so I dont have that yet, but I'll post it when I do.

2 comments:

The Days of your Life said...

I love that little girl! She is so cute! Congrats to her on her award! Keep on postin'!

Chuckleheads said...

Hooray for Margie! She really does look incredibly proud of herself. Kind of like the way you are lookin' bex...getting three whole posts done in ONE DAY. You deserve the King Arthur award. :) Love ya!