Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Thanksgiving of Blessings!

The Hansens came to our house for Thanksgiving! Yeah!!
Isn't that the cutest Thanksgiving smile you've ever seen?Plenty of Turkey for everyone! The kids love thoese Turkey legs, don't tell Ethan his is a wing! Auntie Emma made the best Turkey Pinata. It was freezing cold outside - literally. But we all took turns and cracked that turkey open and enjoyed some after dinner candy. Thanksgiving as it should be!Cousins!! Los Hansen - nice cheeze Beckham!Los Martin - We all enjoyed a day at an indoor blow-up bounce place to let the kids play. A surprise date night for the Hansens at 105degrees - a totally raw restaruant!

Emma was in Heaven! Jake and Dan trying to prove their manliness to eachother by eating one of the serrano peppers from the garden. Yum!!I love my sister... I'll miss having her just a few hours away and getting to see her several times a year. Love you Em! Have fun in California.Blessing Day for James Talmage Martin. I love my sweet Family! Oh yeah, Auntie Em gave me an awesome new haircut also!
Several of them in fact, Thanks Emma!

4 comments:

The Days of your Life said...

L.O.V.E. the haircut!
Your fam and los HAnsens all look like they had a great partay! We miss and love you!

Chuckleheads said...

Yes, Bex...that new "do" is smokin' hot. I totally want to Turkey Day party with you all one day.

Cothran Family said...

Your hair is AWESOME! I seriously LOVE it! Looks like so much fun!

Emma said...

Bex I am just reading this for the first time in forever! Yay for blogs! Such cute pictures! I need to post mine!