Monday, June 27, 2011

Catch-up April

Ok, so I'm a terrible blogger... it's been a busy few months and I have no good excuse... whatever. Here's what's been going on.
Jamesey-poo got his first official teeth in April.. isn't that just the best cheesy photo face you've ever seen. He's a super Ham. Can you see those two little rodent teeth on the bottom there poking out? There they are.
I got to go to California to see my sisters Emma and Sarah and also my mom who was there for my cousin Karlee's wedding. It was a great trip and we had so much fun. It was great to see all the Rudd family also. We had a great time together and the wedding was beautiful also.
Jake turned 4 on April 22nd!! Happy Birthday to my sweet boy. We had an awesome Batman Birthday complete with water guns melting batman out of Mr. Freeze's block of ice, shooting the penguins down with our bat disks, solving Riddlers riddles, tossing Two-faces' coins and becoming Batman. Here's the batmen all decked out in their costumes. (which I made, except the tall big one, that's a Halloween costume) Nathan, Aiden, Jackson and Jakey.
We finished off the month with Easter. We went to our friends house for dinner and an egg hunt on Saturday and had our own again on Sunday. Here's a few photo's of the day. Dan still has facial hair leftover from his annual camping trip, which he went on also. I don't have any photo's of him on his trip or they would have been included.

1 comment:

JakenDebbie said...

Good, good stuff! Becca, you are not a terrible blogger, at all. You are *doing* it!! And I am so happy to see and hear all about how my favorite Okee Martins are doing. Love you guys!!