Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A fun weekend with the Hansens

We went on an awesome trip to the OKC Zoo

It was very hot and muggy so the water sprayers were a highlight.
Here's Margie and Ethan going for it.




"Margie, pretend you're scared of the big T-Rex"

Group pictures with 2 year olds... not happening.


My sister came and played soccer with me and rocked the house.
She even kicked the ball into a girls face! I wish she could play with us every weekend. (This is after the game.. nice and sweaty.)

Bugs Mommy! Look at the Bugs! Jakey's new fascination.

After the soccer game a trip to Martin Park. We love this place.

Two Cousins swinging together.


Margie loved her baby cousin Beckham.


Happy Children! Ethan, Jakey, Margie and Beckham


Auntis Becca loved Baby Beckham too!

Thanks guys for a fun weekend.

4 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

We want more! We want more!
Can't wait to until we come back. :-)

Johnston Journal said...

You have a cute family! It's kind of funny because you guys sat in front of us in Sac meet. I swear I thought your bro in law was Dan's brother. They look a lot a like. I kept telling Jeff, that' is for sure Dan's bro. :) It was fun watching your nephew play with our Ethan in sac. meeting. They were such a cute family.

JakenDebbie said...

Oh bugs! Katie and Jakey can have some great bug-hunts together...she loves them, too!

Chuckleheads said...

Next time can I come? I love you guys!