Monday, May 4, 2009

What's been going on at our house





I know it's been forever since I've posted so I thought I'd do a rundown on the past few months and what we've been up to. We had a little flood in our kitchen (I'll post that later) which have kept us very busy and in a lot of chaos, but we've had a lot of fun also. My two goosie kids are getting so big sometimes I wonder where the time is going. We've been rockclimbing in our garage. Margie picked up on it very easily and by the end could go almost to the top by herself. The kids and I went on some preschool fieldtrips to the Express stables to see the horses and the Myriad Gardens. We went with our Dad on his day off to the aquarium and got to touch the rays and see the sharks swim around us in the shark tunnel (Margie didn't like that one) and chase Jakey through the crowds (he's so dang fast! Does anyone know where I can get one of those harness leashes?) we also saw lots of fish and turtles. Easter came and went, that's the best photo I could get that morning of the two kids before church - little turkeys! Margie got to plant some flowers at the library storytime and when the weather is nice we're outside on our bikes or in the backyard. So that's a rundown of the last few months at the Martin Household. I'm sorry I'm so bad at keeping up with this, it's just been busy around here. I'll do better!

6 comments:

Cothran Family said...

Becca!!!! Your kids are so big! I'm the favorite Aunt and they can't get big without me! I love the rock climbing wall, so awesome. We are feeling your pain with the water thing. Our main water line burst on Sunday. Ahhhh! We miss you guys. When are you coming again?

JakenDebbie said...

It is SO GOOD to see what you guys are up to!! Margie and Jakey already look so much bigger since we last saw you!! July cannot come fast enough for us!! :)

Love the rock climbing wall...Anna & Tyler would love that!! I also really love the picture of the kids looking at the fountain.

Glad you are having so much fun...except for the flooded kitchen. Yikes!

Love you guys!

Justin & Jennifer Olsen said...

Welcome back to the fold, my friend!

lexie said...

Welcome back! I know I see you all the time but it is still fun to see your blog!

The Hansen Family said...

You guys posted!! :-)
Sweet! Can't wait to see those kiddies this weekend, we're going to party like its 1999.

Melissa Bosen said...

Thanks for the updates!
Where can we get one of those rock walls? Wow!
Oh, and Target has super cute harnesses if you're interested. They are animal backpacks so the kiddos think they are just wearing a cool monkey backpack with a REALLY long tail! :)
Miss you guys!